Friday 13 September 2013

Sleek Limited Edition: Candy Blush Palette

Hello lovelies, so sorry for the lack of posts this week - I've been quite busy, trimester 3 of uni has just begun and I've also started a new job! Yay!

Anyways, onto one of the newest additions to my collection...

Does anyone else freak out when they see the words 'limited edition'? I probably would not have bought this if it were part of the permanent collection! That aside, I do think this palette is gorgeous.


Sleek blush by 3 Candy collection - cardboard box, so cute!

 The case - sorry, its already looking dusty!

A peek inside the palette - huge mirror and three gorgeous shades!!
A closer look
L-R
Candy Floss (cream blush)
Dolly Mix
Cupcake

L-R
Candy Floss
Dolly Mix
Cupcake

I don't think I need to tell you that this palette has some AMAZING colours! As per all Sleek blushes, they have brilliant pigmentation. The cream blush (Candy Floss) is probably my favourite. It feels so silky smooth to touch and blends easily on the skin. It is very pigmented so only use a little to minimise the risk of looking like a clown. The middle shade is a matte, pale pink/purple colour. I was worried it would look to ashy on my skin but suprisingly it does okay - I just need to put more on then I would for the other colours. And the last one, Cupcake, looks like the shade of a pink highlighter, so again, go easy but its also a gorgeous colour!

Verdict: Excellent colours and great value, perfect for those who love pink blushes! I only paid something around $12.50ish for it which is very affordable. While I probably won't use this palette as much as I use my Sleek Rose Gold blush, I'm glad I have it. I'm interested in trying out the other blush by 3 palettes that Sleek have to offer...

What do you think of this palette? Have you tried any Sleek blushes?

6 comments:

  1. The palette is so pretty but I think the shades are a bit too strong for me to wear! I love the quality of sleek and just how pigmented their products are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they might be a bit overpowering for pale complexions! Sleek are amazing :)

      Delete
  2. omg! is so beautiful, I love blushes ! :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful :) I'm also a huge blush fan!

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous, and at such a great price too. But being a bit pale too, I am not too sure if the colours may be a bit too bright for me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because its so pigmented, it may be easy to go overdo it on fairer skin. If you used a light hand it would probably be ok :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...