Monday 14 July 2014

Lunch or makeup?

Sometimes I end up buying  makeup with my lunch money. Do you? I really wanted to check out the Essence Dark Romance collection so I popped into Priceline today. Unfortunately, the store I went to was fairly wiped out. But I've seen so many blog posts on the collection that I knew what I wanted.

Essence Dark Romance Velvet Mousse Blush in '02 Red Romance'
Essence Lipstick in 'Wear Berries'

Dark Romance Blush
I've never even seen a mousse blush before! It kind of reminds me of red velvet icing. It was only $4.50 so I couldn't pass it up. I don't have a colour like this in my collection, it's a bit scary but hopefully I can make it work...

Essence Lipstick
This isn't part of the DR collection (all the DR lippies were gone!) but I've seen this shade doing the rounds on various blogs so I had to grab it. I love how pretty it is and the packaging is gorgeous. Absolute bargain for the $4.10 (I think?) that I paid for it! I can't wait to use it.

What do you think of Essence products? Have you checked out the new collection?

10 comments:

  1. That blush looks great! I used to wear similar colours years ago but have nothing like it now. I might have to add that one to my wish list.

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice! If you're interested you should pick it up soon before it sells out :)

      Delete
  2. Essence prices are hard to resist! The lipstick looks gorgeous, though I never wear bright colours like that :) The mousse blush looks interesting, looking forward to seeing it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, I always spend money that I might buy a ...coffee with on makeup! Like food is instantaneous but makeup is foreeeeverrrrr.
    The mousse blushes are so intriguing! Their consistency seems so unique.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're exactly right! The consistency is really nice, it feels light weight and blends so easily :)

      Delete
  4. Always makeup! I forget about eating sometimes, when it comes to makeup! That blush looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started eating lunch at my computer and going makeup shopping during lunch... lol I'm curious to hear how the blush is! it looks so .... pigmented!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way to maximise your lunch break :) the blush is amazing! FOTN to come :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...