Sunday 3 February 2013

Uni Supplies

What have I been buying lately? A whole lot of uni supplies, it seems. I start a new degree tomorrow, Master of Pharmacy. With every new year, new supplies generally help me go from lazy holiday mode to motivated student.

Here's what I've been buying...

L-R
Typo Diary $6.95
Papermate Ink Joy pens (purple and pink) 12 pack $4.96
Typo pencil case $9.95
Glost Adhesive notes (pink) $2.97
Ditto Page Markers $1.48

I'm hoping the colourful stationary will help me get back into the swing of hectic uni life. 

Do you think colourful supplies keep you motivated?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I have just discovered your blog and I love it! I paticularly liked your top 5 pink lip sticks as you showed a range of prices and you were honest in your review. Consider me your neswest member!

    It would mean the world to me if you checked out my new beauty blog, and if you liked it, became a member.

    I'm looking forward to you future post and I hope your having a great time starting your Masters degree!

    Hazel X
    http://whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, thanks for your lovely feedback, it really brightens up my day :)

      I really like your blog and your URL is so clever. I'm following you now, and on Hello Cotton too :)

      Thanks! x

      Delete
  2. the typo diary is super pretty! the colors on it are so pleasing to the eye lol colorful stationary defs help spice up the uni life!

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could anyone resist a cute diary covered in pictures of makeup? :P

      Delete
  3. Ah how I miss the student days! Getting new stationery definitely used to help me get in the mood for a new semester :) best of luck with your studies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty keen for student days to be over...being constantly poor sucks haha

      Delete
  4. hihi. with such nice uni stuff it's so much more fun to learn. love your drawings!

    xoxo,
    mimi
    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, plus it's way more fun to write with a pink pen than boring blue ink :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...