Monday 29 April 2013

Festival Makeup

On the weekend, I attended the Groovin the Moo festival in Maitland. Despite having my friend's car break down on the way and being stranded after the NRMA told us the car needed to be towed, we were rescued and managed to get a lift there and had a fantastic day! 

Anyway, I thought I would do a post about what makeup I wore that actually lasted the whole 14 something hours I was out for.

 MUA Heaven & Earth
Arbonne Blush in Blossom
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick
Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Rimmel mascara
Maybelline Color Tatoo in Bad to the Bronze

Arbonne blush in Blossom

The blush lasted ALL day even though I didn't use a primer! I was so surprised when I came home to see I still had a gorgeous peachy glow.

 MUA Heaven & Earth shade 5

I used shade 5 to deepen the crease of my eye and add a bit of dimension. It held up all day.

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

This little baby is a true gem! 

L-R
Revlon balm stain in Lovesick
Arbonne blush in Blossom
MUA Heaven & Earth shade 5
MNY Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze

The balm stain lasted about 6 hours, so about half the day. When I got home, there was a faint hint of pink left so I think that's pretty impressive!

What are your favourite long wearing products?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to GTM this weekend in Bendigo! Can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have a blast, I had the best time! Such a great day :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...