Tuesday 20 May 2014

Beautorium Haul

Beautorium was a little while ago now, but I wanted to share my haul with you. For those of you who aren't aware, Beauty Heaven runs a membership rewards system every so often where you can redeem your beauty points to buy products. Points can easily be built over time by participating in forums, commenting on blogs and posting reviews. I didn't have a lot of points to spend because my balance hasn't recovered from the last one! But in the last week of Beautorium they did 20% (or was it 25%?) off the products so I thought I would jump on board!

People for Plants Night Cream
Lapurete Okuru Ressurection Night Cream
Lapurete Okuru Facial Cleanser & Toner
Lipsmackers Strawberry Coconut Set
Lady Jayne Digital Romance Hair Ties
Manicare Glam Eyes Miranda Lashes

Soo...what were the products I actually purchased? I ordered the PFP Night Cream and the Lipsmackers (nostalgia purposes only) and the rest were all samples! They were super generous with what they gave out, and I'm really loving the look of those lashes. The hair ties are also cute. I haven't used any of my products yet because I've got epic amounts of creams to use up first, but I've heard fantastic reviews about PFP and have been wanting to try them out for ages.

Did you participate in Beautorium this round?

14 comments:

  1. OOO...that lipsmacker set and those lashes! I'd love to grab them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice neat haul! I was tempted by the PFP, but went with Lonvitalite instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Sarah, and how smart are you to wait till the price went down? I love everything I received from beautorium - the bhave Rescue shampoo is the best I've ever used xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was eyeing that one off, glad to hear that you like it!

      Delete
  4. The samples were awesome! I didn't bother this time around, I need to boost my points :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the samples were what pushed me over the edge! I wasn't going to order anything, but the samples looked soo good.

      Delete
  5. I wanted to get the PFP but was so undecided, will wait to see how you go with it :) Enjoy your products! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I didn't have enough points for this round I've been a bit slack in building them up & have mostly just been lurking around BH instead of participating! Oops! I really like those hair ties. I need some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been like that too...been so busy that I can't participate as much as I'd like to...I really need to get reviewing!

      Delete
  7. You should do a review on the night cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will, when I get a chance to use it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...