Sunday, 15 June 2014

FOTN: Date Night

Date night? But Sarah, didn't you become single just six weeks ago? Yes, that would be correct. But I am back on the dating scene! I had a date the other night that went really well. It's amazing how meeting someone new can be a huge pick me up. I'm feeling way more positive about myself in general. Anyway, let's have a look at what I had on...

 Elf blush in 'Berry Merry'
Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
Face of Australia Liquid Liner
MAC Lipstick in 'Sweetie'

A fairly simple and natural look - I didn't want to be over the top. You've probably noticed that the Elf blush pops up a lot, its definitely one of my favourite night time blushes (and in general, too). The mascara is waterproof too, we went to see 'The Fault in Our Stars' which is a bit of a tearjerker, so just in case! (no tears though!). I chose a pretty but simple lip colour, I didn't want anything bold, in case there was a bit of lip action involved (oh, there sure was!). 


Here is the look! I was actually quite happy with how it all came together, and my outfit too (which I sadly didn't get any pictures of). Overall it was a great night!

Thanks for reading xx

22 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back on the dating scene!
    Meeting someone new is always really exciting and fun! :)
    I love that MAC Lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Imi! Sweetie is such a pretty lipstick :)

      Delete
  2. You look lovely & Glowing here! Glad you enjoyed your date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and simple! I love the blush from elf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharlynn! I love it too, its the only Elf blush I have but I think I need more!

      Delete
  4. How exciting!! Oooh I'm even excited for you, good on you Sarah! :D
    You looked beautiful! Your skin is flawless, I'm jealous! I also want to try the Arbonne foundation. Heard a lot of raves on different blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Exciting times!! Thanks Sarah :) its been my go-to foundation for the past few weeks, it has great coverage and feels light weight!

      Delete
  5. Yay! That's super exciting! Keep us updated! Additionally, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will, and thank you :D

      Delete
  6. Oh hun, I am, so happy for you. Well done for landing back on your feet so quickly, and so beautifully, you look amazing....but, how did you refrain from crying?????? I bawled watching that movie, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't want to ruin my makeup to be honest! It was quite a sad movie! And thank you :)

      Delete
  7. your lashes look amazing in this pic :) good to hear that you're doing well ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, turns out that mascara isn't so bad afterall, I think it just took some getting used to :)

      Delete
  8. love that lipstick on you! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I really want to pick up this blush! Do you know if they stock it at Kmart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure actually, I think they do stock the studio HD blushes...I bought this off Beauty Joint, ages ago. I haven't checked out Elf at Kmart yet, will have to pop in next time I'm at Glendale!

      Delete
  10. Glad you had a great time lovely!!! :) You look beautiful as always!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's my girl! So happy you had a beaut time hon, and there'll be plenty more that's for sure. I'm always in awe of how flawless your skin looks, and this is yet another stunning example ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, you're so sweet :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...