Thursday 26 June 2014

FOTN: Saturday night drinks

Did you read the story behind my last FOTN post? If not, you can check it out here. Anyway, some of you were quite intrigued, so let me continue my story further. I had a few drinks on Saturday night with a new bunch of friends. That guy I went on a date with, yep, I got to meet some of his friends. I'd say that's a good indicator that things are progressing nicely :)


Sleek Blush in 'Pomegranate'
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 
Benefit High Beam
Benefit They're Real
Face of Australia Liquid Liner

I really did want to use my Elf blush, but variety seemed like a good idea. I actually bought this Sleek blush because it looked like a similar colour. This one is more of a red tone, whereas my beloved Berry Merry leans towards plum/purple. I've only used the Benefit High Beam a few times, but I'm loving it. Also, I just realised I forgot to photograph the lipstick I wore - total blonde moment! But some of you will be able to figure it out from the photo below...

Yep, it's MAC's Girl About Town!

So how was the night? It was great! I had a really fun time. Also, I think we *might* actually be an item now. How exciting!!!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more updates on my love life ;) xx


14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your relationship is going well haha! Lovely look, I have Sleek Pomegranate, super pretty and perfect for Autumn/Winter!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it sounds weird to call it a relationship haha! Pomegranate is a gorgeous winter shade :)

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful, hun. I am so happy for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw good to hear darl, keep up posted ;)

    love the lippie!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blush! Congratulations! Isn't it great that when something ends, there's always the opportunity for greatness to begin? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about the whole thing I'm like a bursting bubble of excitement! :D

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of that foundation, I always say your skin looks flawless! Glad to hear your new relationship is progressing well! How exciting ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! It's a pretty awesome foundation :)

      Delete
  6. Good for you Sarah!! New relationships are so exciting, best of luck!! You look gorgeous btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loz, the whole thing makes me pretty happy :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...