Thanks to Kate for tagging me :)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 Things About Me
1. I'm 20, but I probably look about 15!
2. My interest in beauty started when I got my first job at 18.
3. My heritage is Bengali, but I was born in NZ and have lived here since 1999.
4. I don't know why, but I am absolutely TERRIFIED of cockroaches. Spiders, I can handle, but cockroaches nope.
5. My first ever concert was Simple Plan back in 2005 when I was 13.
6. I pretended to like the Twilight series and read all the books when there was a huge hype for it, when I actually really disliked it. That's conformity for you!
7. I am a study freak. During exam periods, I can't stand studying less than 12 hours a day.
8. I have a small scar next to my left eye from when I was younger and got the corner of my eye caught in a zipper - ouch!
9. I hate being late. I'm usually early to everything.
10. I'd rather spend Saturday night on the couch with a cup of tea and a good book, rather than out partying like most of my friends.
11. My favourite author is Jeffery Deaver, a crime writer.
1. If you could only use products from one beauty brand forever, which would you choose?Oh gosh! I would probably pick Rimmel for their affordability and great range.
2. Which film have you re-watched the most?Tie between Suddenly 30 and 10 Things I Hate About You!
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?Probably more of an introvert.
4. Mac or PC?PC. I actually can't stand Mac's!
5. What's your most thumbed through book?*glances at book shelf* Harry Potter?
6. Leggings as pants. Yay or nay?Depends. If your butt is covered, it's fine. But I don't like the whole camel toe thing :S trashy!
7. How many blogs do you follow/read?I follow about 10? I only recently started up this account. But I'm constantly browsing through tons!
8. What was the first piece of make-up you ever bought?That's going back a while! Probably lipgloss.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?New Zealand :)
10. What's the best meal you've ever had?My mums spaghetti.
11. What was your best and worst subject at school?I don't know about best, but my favourite was science. My best subject was probably geography. Worst - PE, without a doubt!
1. What's the worst makeup disaster you've experienced?
2. If you could time travel, which year/period would you travel to and why?
3. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
4. What was your first pet?
5. What is the most amount of money you've ever spent in one day on non essentials? (i.e not bills or groceries)
6. Do you know who chose your name?
7. What is your best memory from school?
8. What is the longest period of time you have gone without sleep?
9. Your favourite brand of nail polish?
10. What made you want to start up a blog?
11. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
5. Sarah from Glamourpussgirl